Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hush...

Anyone who has babies knows all too well that it is not fun when the baby gets woken up. This sweet piece came from inspiration from a darling little store here in TX while out for the evening with my friend Brittany from MN. The store's version was a small 3x5" plaque w/a lousy gingham ribbon, no bells and whistles and they wanted $20! No way! Who wants to pay that?? I re-created it into this...



Now, will one of you please have a boy so I can further create this into a boy version??

Amours!

3 comments:

Halley said...

SO CUTE Heather!!! Can you do one for my Easton? I LOVE this! :)

Heather said...

YEAH!!! Halley has a baby boy, I can't wait to make this for Easton!

Amy Brooks said...

This is the CUTEST thing ever! It almost makes me want to have another just so you'll make me one. Ok, ALMOST, but not enough to actually do it.