Monday, October 26, 2009

Small Request

When you have a designated Guest Room in your home, you always want your temporary roommates to feel at home, but not so much that your furniture gets scratched up, walls dented, stains on the duvet etc... After all, you aren't a hotel room, but a homey place for your loved ones to lay their head and you'd like to make sure they respect your things right? We just purchased new furniture for our guest room and to keep it looking nice for everyone who wishes to come stay with us, I designed a small request, if you will. Don't get me wrong, I love my guests, but I'm not made of money and would like to think my guests would respect my property as much as I would respect theirs.

Amours!

1 comment:

Halley said...

SO cute Heather!!! That's definitely the "Monica" in you. :)